Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
I have a confession to make: I actually like doing paperwork and back office tasks. Since I know that so many people don’t like paperwork, I’ve always made it a point to share as many business related forms and instruction sets on the blog so you can customize them, print them, and send them off to your customers. I hope this leaves you with more time to focus on things you like doing in your Silhouette or Cricut small business – like creating! Today, let’s take a look at all the forms and instructions available on Cutting for Business.
One way to prevent customer complaints and errors with adhesive and heat transfer vinyl products is to include application instructions when sending products. Here’s several free sets:
- Free, printable car decal instructions for your Silhouette or Cricut business
- Free, printable wall decal instructions for your Silhouette or Cricut business
- Free Unbranded Printable Tumbler Application Instructions
- Free Unbranded Printable Mug Application Instructions
- Free Printable DIY Heat Transfer Vinyl Application Instructions
- Vinyl Nail Decals – A Profitable Summer Product (with Free Instruction Set!)
If you are selling finished products, it’s a good idea to send care instructions with your products. Similar to a tag in your clothing with washing instructions, these cards tell customers how to take care of their purchase.
Need order forms for your small business? Start with my fully editable templates, then print them and go!
- Click here to view order forms.
Liability Release Forms
Liability is a big deal in small business. Print these forms, have your customer sign them, and file them away in case you ever need them.
- Free Download: Editable Photo Consent & FAQ
- Free Download: Editable Liability Release for Customer Provided Blanks
- Free Download: Customer Applied Liability Release for Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV)
I have a helpful calendar to print and hang in your workspace.
I have a habit tracker to help you put things into your daily routine.
Love these forms? Save this post to Pinterest and share with another small business owner.