Hi! I bet you found my site because you want information on how to start a craft business. Well, welcome! 👋 I’m Christine and I share tutorials, tips, and information to help crafters like you. I include information about things you’ll want to know before you start a craft business, ways to grow your craft business, information on crafting ethically, how to keep up with ever changing social media, and plenty of downloadable business forms and resources. Many of my resources focus on Silhouette and Cricut business owners, but if you use a different craft machine, feel free to pull up a chair and join us, too!
P.P.S. I’m not all work and no play! Before you leave, take a few minutes to download some free SVG cut files with commercial use. My gift to you, no strings attached.
What’s New on the Blog
- Silhouette Studio Tutorial: Santa’s Footprints SVG
- What is Threads?
- Silhouette Studio Tutorial: Repeating Word Designs
- Silhouette Studio Tutorial: Classic Snowman Faces
- Silhouette Studio Tutorial: How to Design Snowflakes
How to Start a Craft Business
How to Grow a Craft Business
I offer hundreds of free, commercial use cut files for Silhouette, Cricut, and any other craft machine that uses SVG file formats. View the freebies.
Copyrights & Trademarks
Free Business Downloads
- Free Printable Calendar: When to List Your Holiday Craft Products for Sale
- Free Printable Download: Habit Tracker
- Free Shaped Printable Care Cards for Your Silhouette or Cricut Businessss
- Free Download: Customer Applied Liability Release for Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV)
- 22 Free Forms and Downloads for Your Silhouette or Cricut Small Business
I’ve written six different craft business books, including two workbooks to help you get your craft business off to the best start. Take a look at them.
Buy Craft Business Books
- Diving In: 30 Days to Start Your Silhouette or Cricut Business Book
- Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Silhouette or Cricut Business Book
- Mini Guide: Pinterest Boot Camp for Silhouette & Cricut Businesses
- Mini Guide: Instagram Boot Camp for Silhouette & Cricut Businesses
- Book: 15 Home Parties to Host with Your Silhouette or Cricut
- 3 Ways to Make the Most of Customer Reviews
- Discounts for Friends and Family in Your Craft Business – Should You Give Them?
- How to Write a Refund Policy for Your Silhouette or Cricut Business
- How to Deal with Negative Feedback in your Silhouette or Cricut Business
- 3 Ways to Deal with Customers Who Say You Are Too Expensive