Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
I already have several sets of customer care cards on Cutting for Business. But, I decided to spice them up a bit and offer a free set of shaped printable case cards today. When you are selling handmade products to your customer, you should include instructions for caring for their purchase. Of course, feel free to use them in your Silhouette or Cricut small business.
Here’s what’s included:
- Shirt Care Card: Perfect for apparel with heat transfer vinyl.
- Bodysuit Care Card: Great for embellished infant bodysuits.
- Mug Care Card: Ready to use for coffee and tea mugs.
- Tumbler Care Card: Perfect for embellished tumblers and cups.
- Plate Care Card: Great for reminding customers that they should not eat off of decorative plates.
- Wine Glass Care Card: Use to let your buyer know how to care for their decorated wine glass.
Now, unlike the other care cards on the blog, you’ll need to arrange these as Print and Cut on Silhouette or Print then Cut on Cricut.
Wondering about the fonts? I used this one.
Ready to download? First, save the image below to Pinterest. Then, choose from the downloads below.
Since 2015, Christine Schinagl has been helping crafters start and run craft businesses through her blog, Cutting for Business. As a Silhouette and Cricut crafter herself, she has a unique take on what works and what doesn’t work in the craft business world. She also teaches a course on creating digital SVG designs, available at How to Design SVGs.