Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
Welcome! You probably landed on this page while looking for free commercial use cut files for your Silhouette or Cricut. Great! I’m glad you found me, Christine, and this blog, Cutting for Business.
In addition to sharing tips for running your craft business, I also have a large collection of free commercial use cut files.
FAQ About the Free Commercial Use Cut Files
- Please follow the guidelines of my SVG license. It states that commercial use is extended to crafters with less than 5 employees. It also states that the digital files cannot be be resold – or disassembled and resold. It further notes that you can not use print on demand services with my files – or include my files in your app or behind any other paywall. Read the full details of the license.
- To download the files, visit each freebie’s page on the blog. You’ll find the download link in a green box near the bottom of each page.
- If you’d like to save time, you can purchase a zip file that contains all of the files.
- If you’d like to support me, please buy me a coffee. Also, there are a few other freebies over on my Buy Me a Coffee page
- If you are interested in learning to design your own SVG files, read more about my course – How to Design SVGs.
- After you’ve downloaded all my files, head to this list of fellow bloggers and companies that also share free commercial use cut files on their websites.