All week long I’ve seen the signs of Spring popping up around my house! If you’ve been itching to start gardening but haven’t gotten the chance yet, crafting about gardening is perfect. Plus, you can sell your Silhouette or Cricut made goods to other green thumbs (and ‘black’ thumbs, too!).
25+ Gardening Sayings for Crafters
- Welcome to my garden
- So many weeds, so little time
- I grow plants between the weeds
- I tried, it died!
- Life is better in the garden
- Compost happens
- May all your weeds be wildflowers
- Nothing bugs me in my garden
- Free weeds, you pick’em
- Free weeds, pull your own
- Ring bell, if no answer – pull weeds
- Delight in the little things
- Potting shed
- Gardeners know the best dirt
- This is my happy place
- A dirty hoe is a happy hoe
- Grow, darn it!
- Flower market
- Ladybug/butterfly/beetle/caterpillar crossing
- Weed sanctuary
- Plant seeds, grow blessings
- We’re in the garden drinking (beer/wine/sweet tea/coffee)
- Some see dandelions, others see wishes
- What happens in the garden, stays in the garden
- Gardening – Cheaper than therapy
- (Custom name)’s Garden
- A gardener’s work is never done
Don’t forget: I always recommend that you check for trademark conflicts at the TESS database. Get a tutorial at this link.
Love this post? Save it to Facebook or Pinterest: