Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
- 8 Tips for Naming Your Craft Business
- Do’s and Don’ts for Naming Your Craft Business
- 6 Steps to Change Your Craft Business Name
- How to Find Out if Your Craft Business Name is Already Taken
How 50+ Craft Business Owners Named Their Business
- Penny says: Morrison Monogramming. My daughter-in-law picked it, but it’s long. Hard for customers to write on checks.
- Elly from Silhouette Secrets+ shared: As a Terri Johnson Creates Licensed Silhouette Instructor I knew I wanted to have something that would incorporate the Silhouette name…. with approval from Silhouette and after much brainstorming with my hubby, this is what was chosen. I am also a CTMH Consultant & wanted to have my blog be able to encompass it all and that’s where the + came in.