Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
Whether you are looking for stainless steel tumblers to glitter and epoxy, plastic tumblers to add vinyl, or specialty tumblers, I’ve got you covered.
Let’s look today at where to buy tumblers for crafting.
Table of Contents
8 Places to Buy Tumblers for Crafting
Save a Cup
- What They Sell: Save a Cup offers clear and colored tumblers, metal tumblers, wine tumblers, mason jar tumblers, skinny tumblers, sublimation tumblers, and more.
- Shipping: Free shipping on all orders.
- Company Location: California
- Tips: The best way to order from Save a Cup is in bulk. They offer assortable bulk pricing, which means you can mix and match colors (same style) to reach their price breaks. They run sales all the time (including flash sales) so be sure to follow them on social media and sign up for their mailing list.
- Shop: Save a Cup
- What They Sell: Makerflo Crafts sells stainless steel, sublimation, and pre-sanded tumblers.
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders over $125.
- Company Location: Arizona
- Tips: Sign up for their rewards program to earn points to redeem for branded products and craft supplies.
- Visit: Makerflo Crafts
- What They Sell: Discount Mugs offers printed and blank products and carries a wide variety of tumblers and other drinkware in plastic, metal, and glass.
- Shipping: Free shipping over $75.
- Company Location: Florida
- Tips: The ordering minimums are higher than Save a Cup, but if you are buying a large amount in bulk you can save a lot of money.
- Shop: Discount Mugs
The Stainless Depot
- What They Sell: The Stainless Depot sells stainless steel tumblers individually and by the case.
- Shipping: Calculated at checkout.
- Company Location: New Jersey
- Tips: Follow The Stainless Depot on social media for discounts.
- Shop: The Stainless Depot
- What They Sell: Totally Promotional offers a variety of printed and blank plastic drinkware, as well as a selection of stainless steel tumblers.
- Shipping: Some products offer free shipping.
- Company Location: Ohio
- Tips: View their promotions page for current deals.
- Shop: Totally Promotional
Bulk Craft Supply
- What They Sell: Bulk Craft Supply sells stainless steel and sublimation tumblers. All stainless steel tumblers come pre-sanded.
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders over $49.
- Company Location: Ohio
- Tips: Subscribe to their newsletter for promotions and new product news.
- Shop: Bulk Craft Supply
- What They Sell: Dollar Tree has a small selection of plastic and metal tumblers.
- Shipping: Shipping is free if you get the order delivered to your local store. Otherwise, shipping fees are based on weight and distance.
- Company Location: Nationwide.
- Tips: I don’t mind using Dollar Tree tumblers for one time use events. I prefer to shop in store, as many crafters have reported cracked or scratched tumblers when ordering online. For a higher quality product, skip Dollar Tree.
- Shop: Dollar Tree
- What They Sell: Amazon has a variety of plastic and stainless steel tumblers individually and in bulk.
- Shipping: Varies, free with a Prime membership.
- Tips: Amazon is usually priced higher than ordering directly from a supplier. If I’m on a time constraint or need only one tumbler, I’ll order from Amazon.
- Shop: Amazon
Since 2015, Christine Schinagl has been helping crafters start and run craft businesses through her blog, Cutting for Business. As a Silhouette and Cricut crafter herself, she has a unique take on what works and what doesn’t work in the craft business world. She also teaches a course on creating digital SVG designs, available at How to Design SVGs.