I’ve been covering where to buy blank products to embellish with your Silhouette Cameo or Cricut on the blog recently. Today, with the help from The Insider’s Club, I’m sharing the most popular places to buy tumblers in this #supplierspotlight. You can see other #supplierspotlight posts at this link.
Where to Buy Tumblers for Crafting
By far, the most popular suppliers of tumblers are Save a Cup and Discount Mugs.
- Save a Cup (saveacup.com) offers clear and colored tumblers, wine tumblers, mason jar tumblers, skinny tumblers, and more. They ship free from southern California and you do not need a business license to order. Tip: The best way to order from Save a Cup is in bulk. They offer assortable bulk pricing, which means you can mix and match colors (same style) to reach their price breaks. They run sales all the time (including flash sales) so be sure to follow them on social media and sign up for their mailing list.
- Discount Mugs (discountmugs.com) offers printed and blank products and carries a wide variety of tumblers. The ordering minimums are higher than Save a Cup, but if you are buying a large amount in bulk you can save a lot of money. Discount Mugs also offers a 100% price guarantee. This means that if you find the same products elsewhere for less, they will match the price plus give you an additional 10% off the products.
- Paraqraft (paraqraft.com) offers tumblers with competitive prices. They offer printed and blank tumblers. Paraqraft offers fairly low minimums for most product lines. They ship from California and you don’t need a tax ID to order.
- Amazon also offers blank tumblers for competitive prices. While pricing changes often, the 12 clear tumblers with lids (at this link) are currently cheaper than other online stores. Don’t forget that if you have Amazon Prime, you’ll get free shipping. (Coincidentally, they are sold and shipped by Amazon, but are from Paraqraft!)
What about Dollar Tree Tumblers?
Dollar Tree sells acrylic tumblers in store and online for $1 each with matching lid and straw. They have a history of being scratched and dinged and easily broken. In fact, many Cutting for Business readers have reported that when ordering online from Dollar Tree that many shipments arrive with damaged tumblers. If you are selling tumblers in your small business, skip the headache and skip Dollar Tree tumblers.
What about “Confetti Tumblers” or “Glitter Tumblers”?
Recently, I’ve gotten so many requests for where to buy tumblers with confetti or glitter inserted between the walls. If you are looking for this style of tumbler, you have a few options:
- You can order confetti or glitter cups from PID Blanks, Girlfriend Galas, RCS Blanks and More, or Slant Collections.
- If you plan to buy in bulk, you can order from a manufacturer on Alibaba or AliExpress.
- Save a Cup sells an insert cup where the two sections of the tumbler come apart (see this link). You can take them apart and add glitter scrapbook paper or spray clear adhesive or brush on adhesive and sprinkle loose glitter or confetti.
Who is your favorite supplier for tumblers? Give them a shout out in the comments.
Sharing this post helps support Cutting for Business. Just hover over the image below or tap on mobile to pin it:
To quickly find this post again, use keyword: SUPPLYTUMBLER.