Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
Looking to add throw pillow covers to your product line up in your Silhouette or Cricut small business? If you are wondering where you can buy blank throw pillow covers, I’m sharing my favorite sources below. Remember, if you can’t find what you are looking for, you can always pull out your sewing machine and make your own throw pillow covers.
Where to Buy Blank Throw Pillow Covers
IKEA – IKEA is my go to for blank throw pillow covers.
- Specifically, I like the GURLI line. These throw pillow covers are 20″ by 20″ and are available in white, black, gray, light pink, red, pink, blue, and green. Cost: $4.00 each.
- Don’t live near IKEA? Select GURLI throw pillow covers can be shipped.
- Psst, some IKEA products are now available on Amazon.
- IKEA also sells a variety of pillow inserts. They are perfect to sell separately, because they are rolled tightly and already bagged. View them here.
- Honorable mention: the VIGDIS line. While slightly more expensive ($7.00) than the GURLI line, VIGDIS offers additional colors.
- Good to know: IKEA calls throw pillow covers ‘cushion covers’. Use this search term to find them online faster.
Hobby Lobby – If I don’t have time to run to IKEA, I head to Hobby Lobby. Hobby Lobby sells a variety of throw pillow covers, but you can’t always find solid colors.
- Here’s the current throw pillow covers on Hobby Lobby.
- My favorite place for fancier, non solid colored throw pillow covers.
- Pricing will vary.
AliExpress – If you don’t need your throw pillow covers immediately, look into AliExpress.
- First, if you’ve never ordered from AliExpress before, head to this post.
- Average price for throw pillow covers on AliExpress is $2 to $5 each. Click here to browse current blank, solid colored throw pillow covers.
- AliExpress has several sellers with great pricing on sequined throw pillow covers.
Canvas Corp Brands – Great for burlap and canvas throw pillow covers.
- Click here to see the current product lines.
- Pricing varies, but several sizes and shapes available.
- Large selection of other burlap and canvas products, don’t forget to browse while you are there!
Amazon – If you need them fast, head to Amazon.
- I noticed that several sellers that sell through AliExpress also have Fulfilled by Amazon listings for the same products on Amazon.
- Here’s a few that caught my eye: Blank Throw Pillow Covers by Queenie, Blank Throw Pillow Covers by TangDepot, Blank Throw Pillow Covers by Coliang
Sell Throw Pillow Covers or Throw Pillows?
If you plan to sell pillows, you’ll need to decide whether to sell throw pillow covers or throw pillows. In most cases, I think it is more productive to sell throw pillow covers.
Put simply, customers don’t have a need to constantly buy throw pillows. However, a customer may want to buy a set of throw pillows and regularly change out the cover to give their room a new look. The best of both worlds is to sell throw pillow covers and sell pillow inserts separately.
Also, selling throw pillow covers saves on shipping costs and the covers are easier to store.
Was this post helpful? If so, save the image below to Pinterest.
Since 2015, Christine Schinagl has been helping crafters start and run craft businesses through her blog, Cutting for Business. As a Silhouette and Cricut crafter herself, she has a unique take on what works and what doesn’t work in the craft business world. She also teaches a course on creating digital SVG designs, available at How to Design SVGs.
Sunday 23rd of February 2020
Thanks for posting! Do you have an Etsy shop or a business that we could check out?
Christine, Cutting for Business
Thursday 5th of March 2020
Yes, the link is: https://www.etsy.com/shop/cuttingforbusiness/
Friday 12th of October 2018
Thanks so much for this post. I’ll definitely be referring to your website more often moving forward. Question for you: when you buy the covers from Ikea to craft and sell on Etsy, do you remove any IKEA tags first?
Tuesday 16th of October 2018
No, because it contains the materials list.
Saturday 17th of March 2018
Christine, Thanks for all your help! I enjoy reading your post, they always give me a lot of information and things to think about!!!!
Monday 19th of March 2018
Thanks for being a reader Kathleen!
Friday 16th of March 2018
Thank you for all of your tips. Where would I buy the actual pillow insert?
Monday 19th of March 2018
As I mentioned above, I usually buy mine at IKEA.
Thursday 8th of March 2018
I want to give you a huge Thank You!!! You are so incredibly helpful!! If nobody has told you lately, allow me to do so, you truly matter, you are very valued, & you make a huge difference in so many lives!! I greatly appreciate all you do!! God bless you for all you do!! ????????
Friday 9th of March 2018
Thank you Dee! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend! Christine