Looking to add throw pillow covers to your product line up in your Silhouette or Cricut small business? If you are wondering where you can buy blank throw pillow covers, I’m sharing my favorite sources below. Remember, if you can’t find what you are looking for, you can always pull out your sewing machine and make your own throw pillow covers.
Where to Buy Blank Throw Pillow Covers
IKEA – IKEA is my go to for blank throw pillow covers.
- Specifically, I like the GURLI line. These throw pillow covers are 20″ by 20″ and are available in white, black, gray, light pink, red, pink, blue, and green. Cost: $4.00 each.
- Don’t live near IKEA? Select GURLI throw pillow covers can be shipped.
- Psst, some IKEA products are now available on Amazon.
- IKEA also sells a variety of pillow inserts. They are perfect to sell separately, because they are rolled tightly and already bagged. View them here.
- Honorable mention: the VIGDIS line. While slightly more expensive ($7.00) than the GURLI line, VIGDIS offers additional colors.
- Good to know: IKEA calls throw pillow covers ‘cushion covers’. Use this search term to find them online faster.
Hobby Lobby – If I don’t have time to run to IKEA, I head to Hobby Lobby. Hobby Lobby sells a variety of throw pillow covers, but you can’t always find solid colors.
- Here’s the current throw pillow covers on Hobby Lobby.
- My favorite place for fancier, non solid colored throw pillow covers.
- Pricing will vary.
AliExpress – If you don’t need your throw pillow covers immediately, look into AliExpress.
- First, if you’ve never ordered from AliExpress before, head to this post.
- Average price for throw pillow covers on AliExpress is $2 to $5 each. Click here to browse current blank, solid colored throw pillow covers.
- AliExpress has several sellers with great pricing on sequined throw pillow covers.
Canvas Corp Brands – Great for burlap and canvas throw pillow covers.
- Click here to see the current product lines.
- Pricing varies, but several sizes and shapes available.
- Large selection of other burlap and canvas products, don’t forget to browse while you are there!
Amazon – If you need them fast, head to Amazon.
Sell Throw Pillow Covers or Throw Pillows?
If you plan to sell pillows, you’ll need to decide whether to sell throw pillow covers or throw pillows. In most cases, I think it is more productive to sell throw pillow covers.
Put simply, customers don’t have a need to constantly buy throw pillows. However, a customer may want to buy a set of throw pillows and regularly change out the cover to give their room a new look. The best of both worlds is to sell throw pillow covers and sell pillow inserts separately.
Also, selling throw pillow covers saves on shipping costs and the covers are easier to store.
Was this post helpful? If so, save the image below to Pinterest.