Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
Every year in early and mid November I receive a lot of emails and social media requests asking, “Where should I start?” from new Silhouette Cameo and Cricut owners. This makes sense, because many people are trying to save up for holiday gifts. Today, I’m sharing the best posts on Cutting for Business for newbies.
- Going into business is not a light decision, make sure you are ready:
- If you want to make money, you have to spend money:
- Don’t try to be a master of too many things. Choose a specialty and stick with it:
- Licenses are a big deal and you need a commercial license on for everything you sell:
- There’s a lot in a name – choose wisely:
- You aren’t going to make any money unless you price your items correctly:
- If your whole purpose is to make money, be sure you pay yourself:
- Shipping from home isn’t hard:
- Trademarks and copyrights can be an issue. Don’t infringe on someone else’s intellectual property – ever:
- Those that have come before you made mistakes, learn from them:
Save this post to Pinterest to help a new business owner out: