Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
Spring is (almost) in the air. And, that means plenty of opportunities for Silhouette and Cricut businesses to make money. Let’s look at a few themes for your marketing in the coming months.
Marketing Themes for Spring
Use these marketing themes throughout the Spring months in your products, social media posts, and promotions.
- Renewal – Nature shows us that Spring is a time for renewal. Focus your marketing efforts on fresh starts and use colors like greens, yellows, pinks, purples, and light blues.
- Milder Weather – As the snow melts and temperatures rise, Spring is the time for many to head to their gardens. Products focused on gardening and spending time outdoors will sell well. With Earth Day in April, small businesses can focus on green living and creating.
- Spring Cleaning – For many, Spring is a time to deep clean and purge with a good Spring cleaning. Use this concept in your craft business to get rid of old inventory that you haven’t been able to move. An ‘in with the new and out with the old’ marketing campaign would work well.
- Spring Fling – Many larger companies will hold ‘Spring Fling’ sales. Feel free to follow in their footsteps.
- Taxes/Tax Refunds – With taxes in the United States due in April, many think of Spring as ‘tax time’. Theme promotions and social media around tax returns during April in your craft business. Since many customers receive refunds, focus on reminding customers they can spend their tax refund on a product in your shop.
- St. Patrick’s Day – Think all things luck, lucky, and green. Lower priced items sell quickly for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Easter – Choose to either head down the religious path or the Easter bunny path in your craft business. Products themed around Easter will sell well through March.
- Mother’s Day – A Mother is something that all customers have or have had. Consider having your customers share a photo of their mother or them with their mother for a promotion or giveaway on social media.
Companies to Partner with This Spring
If you are looking to partner with someone in your craft business, companies like florists, landscapers and lawn care providers, and realtors often see an uptick in their own businesses in the Spring. Consider working out deals between these types of companies and yours.
Was this post helpful? Save the image below to Pinterest.