Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
Yesterday I shared an awesome pendant tutorial on the blog, and got to thinking – I know many sellers create earrings and other jewelry using their Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Explore. A great way to display earrings and necklaces for sale are on cards. I designed a few earring and necklace card templates that you can use in your small business.
Instructions to Use the Earring & Necklace Card Templates
I’ve set the files up as Silhouette Studio Print and Cut Designs. Here’s how to use them:
- Download the files here and here.
- Open them in Silhouette Studio.
- Add details like your business name or website address to the blank templates.
- Optional: Add additional graphics in the background if desired.
- Print and cut them on your favorite cardstock and mount your jewelry on them.
Save this post to Pinterest: