Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
The absolute most often asked question that I receive is, “Christine, where is the best place to buy (name of item)?” I cover great places to buy items to embellish and use in your Silhouette Cameo or Cricut small business in supplier spotlights. (See more of these at this link.) Today, we are looking at where to buy tee shirts. I asked my savvy small business owners in The Insider’s Club their favorite places to shop for tee shirts to create this list – and added a few of my own.
Where to Buy Tee Shirts for Crafting
List includes notes about suppliers.
- Jiffy Shirts – jiffyshirts.com – No tax ID needed, orders over $59 ship free. Warehouses in 10 states.
- Sanmar – sanmar.com – Tax ID needed to order. Warehouses in 8 states.
- Blank Shirts – blankshirts.com – Retail and wholesale accounts available. Warehouses in 7 states.
- SS Activewear – ssactivewear.com – Tax ID needed. Free shipping on orders over $200. Warehouses in Illinois, Kansas, California, and New Jersey.
- Sassy Apparel Blanks – sassyapparelblanks.com – No tax ID needed. Ships from New York area.
- Shirt Champs – shirtchamps.com – No tax ID needed. Warehouses in 9 states.
- One Stop Inc – onestopinc.com – Tax ID needed to order. Shipping site varies depending on style purchased. Refer to shipping maps on website.
- Mission Imprintables – missionimprintables.com – Tax ID needed to order. Warehouse in California.
- Kavio – kavio.com – Tax ID needed to order from wholesale area. Warehouse in California.
- American Apparel – americanapparel.com – Need tax ID to order, orders over $50 ship free. Warehouse located in California.
- Soffe – soffebusiness.com – Retail and wholesale accounts available, orders over $60 ship free. Warehouse located in North Carolina.
- TSC Apparel – tscapparel.com – Tax ID needed to order. Warehouses located in Colorado, Ohio, California, Georgia, Texas, and New Jersey.
- Boxercraft – boxercraft.com – Tax ID needed to order. Warehouse located in Georgia.
- Shirts In Bulk – shirtsinbulk.com – No tax ID needed, $ 50.00 free shipping, and flat rate shipping of $4.95 if the order is less than $50.00.
- Alpha Broder – alphabroder.com – Tax ID needed, multiple warehouses.
How to Decide Which Supplier is Best for Your Business?
Here is a step-by-step list to decide which supplier is right for you:
- Browse the websites above and eliminate the ones that don’t have the style of shirt that you are looking for.
- Research online reviews for your chosen suppliers.
- View the shipping times and warehouse locations. To save on shipping and get your products faster, pick a supplier near your location. (This is great when you run out of something and need it quickly!)
- Look at return policies and support materials for sellers available on the supplier’s website.
- Contact the supplier and ask any questions you may have before placing an order. Pay attention to how quickly and thoroughly your questions are answered.
Did I leave off your favorite supplier? Leave it in the comments and I will add it.
Sharing this post helps support Cutting for Business. Just hover over the image below or tap on mobile to pin it:
To quickly find this post again, search SHIRTSUPPLIERS.
Since 2015, Christine Schinagl has been helping crafters start and run craft businesses through her blog, Cutting for Business. As a Silhouette and Cricut crafter herself, she has a unique take on what works and what doesn’t work in the craft business world. She also teaches a course on creating digital SVG designs, available at How to Design SVGs.