Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
Both Silhouette Cameo and Cricut small business crafters can use heat transfer vinyl and their machine to easily customize blank pajamas. Every year, I get emails asking where to buy Christmas themed pajamas. Honestly, it is best to buy these as early in the season as you can because they sell out every year. If you are just now looking to purchase or need to replenish your stock, I’ve rounded up who currently has them in stock as of today (November 9th, 2016). Since I understand that most Cutting for Business readers will embellish and resell them, only pajamas under $20 a set are listed below.
- Alibaba, AliExpress, and DHgate – I’ve recently post about using these sites – click here to read the post.
- Various styles and sellers. Prices range, but are generally between $5 and $10 per piece.
- ARB Blanks
- Short sleeved and shorts only. Available in red or green striped. Limited amount of sizes in stock.
- Sew for Less
- Sells adult, kids, and doll striped sets
- $17.99, $12.99, and $7.99
- Monkey Tails Blanks
- Green and green striped with red cuffs
- AE Blanks
- Striped and drop seat options
- Jasie Blanks
- Several styles available, including plaid
- Prices range from $12.00 to $14.50
- SS Crafters
- $12.75 per set
If you know of a supplier that still has Christmas pajamas in stock and are under $20 a set let me me know in the comments. Remember, as sellers sell out and can’t fulfill orders, raise the price on your sets if you still have them in stock.
Save this post to Pinterest: