Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
One thing that I get asked often about from Cutting for Business readers is where to find hashtags. I’ve previously laid out a strategy for using hashtags on Instagram in this post. But, what if you can’t think of hashtags to use that are related to your small business or crafting? Good news for you: There are generators to help you come up with hashtag ideas! Here’s a look at five of them – and they are all free!
5 Hashtag Generators for Craft Businesses
- All Hashtag – Searching for the ‘Top’ hashtags seems to be most effective.
- Seekmetrics – Easy interface and works well.
- Instavast – This site offers three different ways to search for relevant hashtags. I didn’t find the URL or image search helpful. The keyword search worked well.
- Smartertags – Works well. Suggested hashtags that the other sites did not.
- Hashtag Generator #Hashme – The generators above are all websites. There are also a number of smartphone app hashtag generators. The one that I liked the best of the four I tried was Hashtag Generator #Hashme available in the Apple App Store and Google Play. The app is free, but can be upgraded to Premium from within the app.
Now, it’s easier for you to rock your Instagram posts and get your Silhouette or Cricut business out there. Do you follow me on Instagram? If not, get to it! @cuttingforbusiness
Love this post? Save it to Pinterest!