Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
Welcome back business owners! If you are looking for ways to grow your Silhouette or Cricut business, I’m here to help! This 52 page ebook, Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Silhouette or Cricut Business is the follow up to my popular ebook Diving In: 30 Days to Start Your Silhouette or Cricut Business.
Before buying Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Silhouette or Cricut Business, you should have your small business open, have a Facebook business page, an Instagram business account, and a Pinterest business account. Additionally, you should be comfortable working with customers and any problems that arise, shipping products, and writing good titles, tags, and product descriptions according to basic SEO strategies.
Buy a Copy
Table of Contents
- If you aren’t ready for Diving Deeper, check out Diving In at this link.
- Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Silhouette or Cricut Business does not offer any project tutorials. You will need to know how to make the products you want to sell.
- This workbook should not be read cover-to-cover. Instead, each day (1-30) is designed to be completed on separate days. Many days have tasks to complete before moving on to the next day.
- If you need help or have questions, I’m just a click away and my contact information is listed in the workbook.
- If you purchase the ebook version, you will need to print it at home and put it in a binder (52 pages).
Buy Your Copy
Since 2015, Christine Schinagl has been helping crafters start and run craft businesses through her blog, Cutting for Business. As a Silhouette and Cricut crafter herself, she has a unique take on what works and what doesn’t work in the craft business world. She also teaches a course on creating digital SVG designs, available at How to Design SVGs.