Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
Looking to start a business with your Silhouette or Cricut machine? Not sure where to start? Nervous about doing it ‘wrong’ or missing some important steps? Never run an online business? No problem! I’m here to help.
In this 65 page ebook, Diving In: 30 Days to Start Your Silhouette or Cricut Business, I cover everything from setting goals to learning about licenses and choosing a business name to getting started on Etsy. Each day is broken into easy to understand text and daily tasks. After completing each task, you’ll move to the next. By the end of 30 days, your new business will be up and running.
Buy A Copy
What Readers are Saying
I’ve sold thousands of copies of Diving In: 30 Days to Start Your Silhouette or Cricut Business. Rather than me tell you how great it is, here are actual comments from readers:
- “Great tips! Will likely buy the next book!” -Tona
- “I absolutely love this book!! It is exactly what i was looking for! If you want a step by step detailed guide of exact steps to take your crafting straight to a real business in 30 days this book is for you!! I love that it is broken down into daily actionable steps with detailed instructions, advice, and in workbook format so that you can keep track of all of your important information. Christine is absolutely amazing! She is really informative and insightful and shares her opinion and gives her advice from first hand experience!! This has truly saved my life!! Thanks Christine!” -Carlie
- “Just what I needed. Provides info that I would not of thought of.” -Terri
- “I don’t know where Christine has been since I started crafting and thinking about starting a home business. I’m glad I found her!” -Sara
Table of Contents
Good to Know
- Diving In: 30 Days to Start Your Silhouette or Cricut Business does not offer any product tutorials. You will need to know how to make the products you want to sell.
- This workbook should not be read cover-to-cover. Instead, each day (1-30) is designed to be completed on separate days. Many days have tasks to complete before moving on to the next day.
- It is best if you print out your ebook so that you can write in the workbook.
- Diving In: 30 Days to Start Your Silhouette or Cricut Business is meant for the beginning seller or the crafter who wants to start selling their Silhouette or Cricut made products. If you are already selling online, Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Silhouette or Cricut Business is available.
- If you need help or have questions, I’m just a click away and my contact information is listed in the workbook.
Buy Your Copy
Since 2015, Christine Schinagl has been helping crafters start and run craft businesses through her blog, Cutting for Business. As a Silhouette and Cricut crafter herself, she has a unique take on what works and what doesn’t work in the craft business world. She also teaches a course on creating digital SVG designs, available at How to Design SVGs.