Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
I’m so excited to introduce my brand new mini guide: 4 Ways to Make Product Mockups For Silhouette and Cricut Small Business Owners!
- Offers 4 methods of creating mockups for your craft business: Silhouette Studio (based on Version 4), Cricut Design Space, PicMonkey, and through a 3rd party service.
- Bonus tutorials detail how to create mockups using glitter or patterns in both Silhouette Studio and Cricut Design Space.
- You do not need to be technically inclined to follow the step-by-step instructions included in this guide.
- As always, I’m available to answer any and all questions you may have. My contact information is available in the guide.
- 4 Ways to Make Product Mockups For Silhouette and Cricut Small Business Owners is a 38 page ebook and costs $10. Click here to purchase. After purchasing, it will be emailed to you automatically at the address registered with Paypal. (Please check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it.)
Share on Pinterest
Sharing is caring! I can only continue to write awesome content if readers like you share it – please save the image below to Pinterest.
Since 2015, Christine Schinagl has been helping crafters start and run craft businesses through her blog, Cutting for Business. As a Silhouette and Cricut crafter herself, she has a unique take on what works and what doesn’t work in the craft business world. She also teaches a course on creating digital SVG designs, available at How to Design SVGs.