Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
You love sales and your customers love sales – so let’s talk sales today! Recently, Etsy rolled out a new tool for scheduling sales. Previously, Etsy sellers had to manually set up sales on the day of the sale or use a third party tool like Etsy on Sale (see more in this post). Now, let’s take a look at how the tool works.
Tutorial: Etsy’s Sale Scheduling Tool
- Log into your Etsy shop and navigate to the ‘Marketing’ tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click the ‘New Special Offer’ button at the top of the page.
- To set up a sale, choose the ‘Run a sale’ option, then ‘Continue’.
- On the next screen, you’ll fill in the details of your upcoming sale.
- Next, choose which listings in your shop the sale will be active on.
- Finally, review the details of your sale and save it by clicking, ‘Confirm and create discount’.
- That’s it! You should receive a success message:
I think that Etsy’s new sale tool is easy for sellers to use and is a great addition to their site. The one downfall was that I didn’t see a way to schedule a sale with multiple percentages off depending on the products chosen. To do this, I simply created a second sale to run at the same time.
Before you go, Etsy is holding a site wide Labor Day sale! Get more information at this link – but hurry – the deadline to schedule your sale is today (August 22nd).
Psst! Watch my Etsy Shop from August 31st to September 4th for a Labor Day sale featuring 15% to 70% off select products while supplies last!
Love this post? Save it to Pinterest:
Since 2015, Christine Schinagl has been helping crafters start and run craft businesses through her blog, Cutting for Business. As a Silhouette and Cricut crafter herself, she has a unique take on what works and what doesn’t work in the craft business world. She also teaches a course on creating digital SVG designs, available at How to Design SVGs.