Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
I have a fantastic post on ways to create a logo for your Silhouette or Cricut small business. (Read it here.) However, I know there are a lot of small business owners who are intimidated to create a logo or just don’t know where to start. The other day when I was browsing online, I found a small business site, Autumn Lane Paperie, that offers trendy, premade logos for only $17! Here’s a few of my favorites:
Good to Know
When placing your order:
- You’ll need to include your business name and tagline.
- You can request up to two font changes.
- You can request a font color change.
- You get two revision rounds to fine tune your logo.
- You’ll receive your logo in .psd, .png, .jpg, and .pdf formats.
- You can request your logo in .ai, .eps, and .svg for no charge. I’d recommend you get your logo in .svg format so that it is easily cut on your Silhouette or Cricut.
- Your logo design is not exclusive. This means that other small businesses may have the same/similar logo to yours.
- The copyright of the logo remains with Autumn Lane Paperie.
- Autumn Lane Paperie doesn’t just do logos, they offer full service website design and more.
Ready to shop from 1000+ premade logos? Click here!
Love this post? Save it to Pinterest: