Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
Hey everyone – I’m just in from the All Things Silhouette Conference in Peachtree City, Georgia! Today, I’ll give you a look around the conference and the dates for the next TWO conferences!
The conference was organized by mastermind Terri Johnson from Terri Johnson Creates. The event featured classes by an awesome collection of instructors, which included:
- Melissa Viscount from Silhouette School Blog
- Amy Robison of Amy Robison blog
- Lori Whitlock of Lori Whitlock blog
- Kendall Ehat from Silhouette America
- Mandy Beyeler of Sugar Bee Crafts
- Jeana Goodwin of Felicity Jane
- Lisa Potts of The Rhinestone World
- Richard Bloedow, Representative from sewingmachine.com
- Cindy Eckhoff former Silhouette America technical support mastermind
- Michael Wade from Chemica USA
- and of course, me!
Some of the classes included:
- Designing in Silhouette Studio
- Rhinestone Workshops
- Designer & Business Edition Software
- Tips and Tricks for Silhouette Studio
- Scrapbooking with the Silhouette
- Txtile Decorating
- Adhesive and Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Machine Embroidery
- Point Editing
- Glass Etching
- Small Business Tips
- …and many more!
The vendors included:
- Siser North America
- The Rhinestone World
- JCC Blanks
- Punch Place Plus
- All About Blanks
- Silhouette America
Included in the conference was buffet style breakfasts, lunches, and snacks, class sessions, admission to the vendor hall with make and take projects and plenty of shopping, admission into the Silhouette Hospitality Suite, plus lots of fun door prizes (including Cameos, Curios, and Mints) and more! I snapped a lot of photos throughout the event:
I’ve heard fantastic feedback from everyone about the conference and I enjoyed sharing my business knowledge, answering tons of business questions, and pre-releasing and autographing my book! If you’d love to join in the fun next year, the conference dates are April 2-3, 2016 AND November 4-5, 2016. Watch Terri Johnson Creates for registration details and act early – this first conference sold out quickly. See you next year!
Don’t forget to pin it and spread the word: