Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
I get asked a lot where to buy tumblers and mugs. In fact, I’ve written a post on this already – with Save A Cup as my top listed supplier for Silhouette Cameo and Cricut small business owners. A Cutting for Business reader recently asked me, “Why do you recommend Save A Cup?” I don’t like keeping secrets on the blog, so here’s why I love Save A Cup.
5 Things I Love about Save A Cup
- Website. Their website is fast, user friendly, and modern. It’s a breeze to browse and order from. Have a peek:
- Fast Shipping. Not only is shipping lightning fast, it’s free. That’s right, no minimum order to trigger free shipping.
- Helpful. The staff is extremely helpful. I’ve had to reach out with questions a few times over the years via email and I’ve always gotten a response quickly. Not only do they offer fast responses, they offer multiple ways to reach them: phone (888) 268-0021, live website chat, or email.
- Selection. Save A Cup offers acrylic, glass, ceramic, and metal cups in dozens of colors and styles. I like that I can get everything I need in one place. In addition to the huge selection, touch can mix and match products and receive price breaks for larger orders (price breaks start at 12 cups).
- Well packaged. I’ve ordered cups from suppliers before and the packaging is well, less than to be desired. Here’s a recent order from Save A Cup that I can share photos of packaging from. I’ve already used a few cups from this order; however you can see that each cup is bagged and bubble wrapped, then placed into a cardboard divider.
After I let Save A Cup know I was doing this post, they sent me a few of their best sellers:
Now, go shop – and tell them I sent you!
While we are talking tumblers, here’s a few more posts for you:
- Tumbler mug instructions to give to your customers for self application of decals
- Design smarter on tumblers
Save this post to Pinterest – because everyone loves a good supplier: