Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
What is a post about leggings doing on the Cutting for Business blog? Well, it all started when Kay from Clever Someday gifted me a pair of Silhouette Cameo themed leggings at the All Things Silhouette Conference. I loved them and posted a picture of me wearing them to Instagram and the crafting world went crazy. Naturally, this got me thinking about the leggings trend. Which of course, led to a blog post! Let’s look at the ways you could use custom printed leggings in your Silhouette or Cricut small business:
Ideas for Using Custom Printed Leggings in Your Business
- Sell leggings to match your biggest shirt sellers. Example: If you have a few designs that do really well, have leggings printed to match them and sell as a bundle package.
- Monogramed leggings. If you live in the South, monograms are hot! Monograms + leggings? Enough said!
- Fan gear. If your customers love your brand, you could sell leggings with your logo on them. (Be sure to offer some matching shirts as well!)
Where to Get Leggings Custom Printed
- Art of Where – Pricing for most leggings is $55. Wholesale pricing is $30, dropship pricing is $35 a pair.
- Printful – Prices range from $20 to $36.
- ArtsNow – Prices range from $20 to $22.
- Bags of Love – Pricing starts at $48.
- Lolly Wolly Doodle – Pricing varies. This company has designs already made that you can customize like monograms, initials, sports themed with name, and so on.
Wondering about those Silhouette Cameo leggings? Here’s a picture and you can buy your own at this link. (Psst, Cricut users can pick up a pair of similar leggings at the same link!)
Love this post? Save it to Pinterest: