In this 65 page ebook, Diving In: 30 Days to Start Your Silhouette or Cricut Business, I cover everything from setting goals to learning about licenses and choosing a business name to getting started on Etsy. Each day is broken into easy to understand text and daily tasks. After completing each task, you’ll move to the next. By the end of 30 days, your new business will be up and running.
Good to Know
- Diving In: 30 Days to Start Your Silhouette or Cricut Business does not offer any product tutorials. You will need to know how to make the products you want to sell.
- This workbook should not be read cover-to-cover. Instead, each day (1-30) is designed to be completed on separate days. Many days have tasks to complete before moving on to the next day.
- It is best if you print out your ebook at home so that you can write in the workbook.
- Diving In: 30 Days to Start Your Silhouette or Cricut Business is meant for the beginning seller or the crafter who wants to start selling their Silhouette or Cricut made products. If you are already selling online, Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Silhouette or Cricut Business is available.
- If you need help or have questions, I’m just a click away and my contact information is listed in the workbook.