Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
Gosh, time flies! As we head into June, let’s take a look back at May. I spent a lot of time on two different topics last month: the GDPR and Amazon Associates. As a crafter with a small business, you must understand the GDPR and it’s requirements for personal data handling. For the Amazon Associates posts, this is a program that I revisited after posting about it a while back without a ton of interest. The second round of information led many Cutting for Business readers to sign up and start earning money without selling anything!
- Time Blocking: How I Use it to Be More Productive
- 11 Questions Your Handmade Product Description Should Answer
- How to Report Trademark Infringements
- Free ‘Plants Make a House Feel Like a Home’ Spring SVG Cut File
- 30+ Camping Sayings for Crafters
- The GDPR for Craft Businesses
- How to Make Money on Amazon Without Selling Anything
- 16 Examples of How to Use Amazon Associates in Your Craft Business
- Free Summer S’mores SVG Cut File
- Can You Legally Make & Sell Products with Emojis?
- Summer Marketing Themes & Ideas for Your Craft Business
- 3 Ways to Make the Most of Customer Reviews
- How to Say ‘No’ to Fundraisers in Your Craft Business
- Free Summer Camping SVG Cut File
- 8 Ways to Make Money in the Craft Community without Selling Handmade Products
- Tutorial: Sublimation for Keychains & Luggage Tags
- The GDPR and Your Etsy Shop: How to Make it Compliant
- Free ‘Every Summer has a Story’ SVG Cut File
- Free ‘Thank a Veteran’ Patriotic SVG Cut File
- Free Stars & Stripes Patriotic SVG Cut File
- 3 Ways to Profit from Handmade Yard Games in Your Craft Business
- 30+ Workout Shirt Sayings for Crafters
Do you love Cutting for Business? Show your support by saving the image below to Pinterest. This simple action helps me reach new readers on Pinterest and allows me to help them as I have helped you in the past.