Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
Wrapping up a great month on Cutting for Business. Before we officially usher in May – let’s say goodbye to April. My absolute favorite post in April was getting to share the stories behind the names of over 50 different craft businesses. Be sure to read it – it might even make you tear up.
- 40+ Wedding Sayings for Crafters
- Tutorial: Print and Cut Wedding Wine Bottle Labels with Silhouette
- 4 Tips for Overcoming a ‘Bad’ Craft Show
- Free ‘Crafting Forever, Housework Whenever’ SVG Cut File
- Packing Slips: Necessary or Wasteful for Your Craft Business
- Is Trademark Infringement Something to Really Worry About in Your Craft Business
- How to Schedule a Package Pickup Using the USPS Mobile App
- 30+ Masculine & Manly Commercial Use Fonts for Crafters
- Free ‘My Mother My Best Friend’ SVG Cut File
- New Feature: Pinterest Cover Photos + Minor Updates
- 30+ Anniversary Sayings for Crafters
- Free Winter & Spring SVG Cut File
- In Their Words: How 50+ Craft Business Owners Named Their Business
- 10 Titles to Call Yourself in Your Craft Business Instead of ‘Crafter’
- Internet Sales Tax Legislation – What Craft Business Owners Need to Know
- JOANN+ A New Way for Small Businesses to Save at Joann Fabric and Craft Stores
- Free Teacher End of School SVG Cut File
Your support means the world to me. Do me a favor? Save this post to Pinterest – it helps me reach new users and help them make money!
Since 2015, Christine Schinagl has been helping crafters start and run craft businesses through her blog, Cutting for Business. As a Silhouette and Cricut crafter herself, she has a unique take on what works and what doesn’t work in the craft business world. She also teaches a course on creating digital SVG designs, available at How to Design SVGs.