Retired Content: This article has been retired, not because the company has gone out of business – but because I simply cannot support this company. Becky Dykes, owner of the Silhouette Life Inspiration Box, copied/traced a project I shared online in a Facebook Group and began selling the file on Etsy under private listings… perhaps so I wouldn’t see it. I will not support or recommend products where company owners make unethical decisions.
An exciting new product launched at the All Things Silhouette Conference, and I was lucky enough for the creators to give me one to review for this blog post. What is it? It’s called the Silhouette Life Inspiration Box and it is a monthly subscription box service for die cutters started by Becky and Glenna from My Paper Craze.
How does the Silhouette Life Inspiration Box work?
The Silhouette Life Inspiration Box contains product samples from companies as well a project to get your creative juices flowing. Personally, I think it makes for a nice break from the day-to-day of running your business – or makes a great gift for a fellow crafter.
What’s in the Silhouette Life Inspiration Box?
Each monthly Silhouette Life Inspiration Box contains different products, with a retail value of at least $70. You don’t know what is in the box until it arrives at your doorstep! (Obviously, that would ruin the element of surprise!) While the September box is now sold out, here is a recap of what was included:
- (2) 12″ by 15″ sheets of Easyweed HTV (one purple, one black)
- (1) Siser pamphlet
- (1) Free month of font library access at Creative Fabrica
- (1) Blank wine bottle stopper
- (1) Screen printed transfer (wine bottle themed)
- (1) Vinyl squeegee
- (1) Stainless steel tumbler
- (1) Canvas wine tote bag
- (1) Package of white matte sticker paper (5 sheets)
- (1) Sheet of printed adhesive vinyl in 4 different prints with (1) sheet of clear transfer tape
- (1) Wine bottle apron and hat set
- Various weeding tools (heavy duty tweezers, a detail knife, and weeding tool)
Once you get your box, you can head to the My Paper Craze blog to browse for tutorials related to the products in the box as well as additional product information.
The gorgeous box before I opened it:
Everything was nicely packaged:
And here’s everything that was inside:
Ready to sign up for the Silhouette Life Inspiration Box?
Don’t go without saving this post to Pinterest: