Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
You asked, I am answering: Where can you buy metallic or colored polymailers to mail your handmade products to customers in? You can find colored or metallic polymailers online at several packaging retailers. I’ve listed some retailers below for you:
- Website – uline.com
- Metallic polymailers (called Glamour Mailers on Uline) – Seven colors available including: Metallic
Black, Purple, Red, Blue, Gold, Silver or Green. Various sizes. Click here to see selection.
- Metallic bubble poly mailers (called Glamour Bubble Mailers) – Eight colors available including: Metallic Black, Purple, Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Pink, or Green. Various sizes. Click here to see selection.
- Solid colored poly mailers – Available in four colors including: Blue, Yellow, Red, Black. Two sizes available. Click here to see selection.
- Note: If you are not geographically close to a Uline warehouse, shipping can be expensive so watch out.
Shipping Guru on Etsy
- Reputable, established Etsy seller – click here to view Etsy shop
- Quatrefoil, chevron, zebra striped
- Green, mint, powder blue, purple, and pink polymailer
- Variety of colored polymailers – click here to view on Amazon
- Variety of colored bubble mailers – click here to view on Amazon
- Variety of metallic poly and bubble mailers – click here to view on Amazon
Colored or metallic envelopes are a great way to help solidify your brand, just make sure that the color you choose matches the rest of your branding. Surprisingly, they don’t cost that much more than a standard poly mailer or bubble envelope. If you really want to splurge on packaging, there are several companies online that offer custom printed poly mailers.
Share this helpful post on Facebook or Pinterest – just hover over the image below or tap it on mobile: