Retired Content: This article has been retired because it was time sensitive. Interested in working with Cutting for Business? See this link.
Hello Cutting for Business readers, blogging friends, and cut file designers! Cutting for Business is looking for guest bloggers to share their expertise on running a business with their Silhouette or Cricut. From your favorite business tip or the best business advice you’ve received, to a review of your favorite tax program or FAQ about hiring an accountant – it might be a good fit for Cutting for Business. Additionally, Cutting for Business has space for cut file designers to share their favorite files on Freebie Friday.
FAQ About the Cutting for Business Guest Blogger Call
- What topics are you looking for someone to write about?
- Pitch me your idea! I’m open to most topics that deal with running a business with your Silhouette, Cricut, or other die cutting machine. I am on the search for a great photographer to talk about taking great product photos, and this could turn into a regular feature on Cutting for Business, but am open to all topics.
- Do you have to have a blog to be a guest blogger?
- No! If you run a business with your die cutting machine and want to share your favorite tips, suggestions, or something else send me over your best idea.
- I design cut files and am interested in sharing one on Cutting for Business, what format does it need to be in?
- Ideally, the file will be .SVG, but .studio3 is acceptable as well.
- How do I get in contact?
- Email me at email@example.com with information about you, your blog, what you want to write about, and anything else that might be helpful.
Quick Cutting for Business Blog Overview
- Monthly pageviews – Between 150,000 and 200,000 depending on topics
- Facebook fans – 5,100+
- Pinterest followers – 2,500+
- Instagram followers – 2,600+
Psst, something exciting is going on tomorrow – be sure to check back!