Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally, I may get commissions for purchases made through other affiliate links in this post.
It’s that time of year when we look back at the year to reminisce about the good times (and learn from the bad)! Over the next several days, we are taking a stroll through the Cutting for Business blog.
As many of you know, I never set out to become a full time blogger. If you’ve read my About Me page, you’ll already know that I set up this blog as a way to answer a few common business questions I kept seeing in online crafting groups. My original plan was to post about 20 or so articles that online friends could reference. Then, my inbox was inundated with more questions – and I just started publishing away. Cutting for Business has become a full time job – and I couldn’t be more thrilled!
Let’s look back to the early days of the blog:
- Starting Your Cutting Business – Are you ready?
- Where to sell your handmade items? The Pros and Cons…
- Setting Goals for Your Cutting Business (with a printable goal worksheet)
- Pricing Your Handmade Silhouette or Cricut Items for Sale
- 8 Tips for Naming Your Craft Cutting Business
- Understanding Licenses on Cutting Files, Designs, and Fonts
- Trademarks and Your Cutting Business: Can I make and sell Disney items?
- Do’s and Dont’s of watermarking photos of your handmade items
- How to accept payments for your handmade items, Part One – Credit Card Readers
- How to accept payments for your handmade items, Part Two – Online Invoicing
- How to create a Facebook page for your Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Explore Craft Business
- Sell crafts made with your Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Explore on Facebook
- 14 Tips for Silhouette Cameo Crafters to Keep Your Facebook Business Page Interesting
- Creating Product Mockups in Silhouette Studio
- Using Product Mockups for Custom Items with your Silhouette Cameo
- Shipping your handmade Silhouette Cameo Crafts
- 7 Local Pick Up Tips for Silhouette Crafters (in lieu of shipping) Your Handmade Items
- Ethics in your cutting business – Should you copy and sell other people’s designs to your customers?
- How to deal with someone asking you to share your Silhouette Cameo Crafting secrets
- Trademarks and your cutting business: Can I make and sell personalized Starbucks cups?
- HELP! I found out someone is copying my Silhouette Cameo designs! Now what?
Let me know in the comments: which post was your favorite?
Save this post so you can find it later, or share it with a friend: