Hello and thanks for your interest in working with Cutting for Business. If you think that my blog can help your brand or product grow, feel free to reach out to me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick Blog Stats
- Launch date: February, 2015
- Average Monthly Pageviews: 600K*
- Facebook: 41K+ fans, Link to Facebook Page
- Pinterest: 41K+ followers, Link to Pinterest Profile
- Instagram: 14K+ followers, Link to Instagram Feed
- Administrator of rapidly growing daily discussion group for Silhouette and Cricut business owners.
*All statistics are verifiable through Google Analytics.
Demographic: Female, aged 25-45, living in the United States who is looking to start a micro or small craft business with their Silhouette Cameo or Cricut.
Recent Book Publications
- Diving In: 30 Days to Your Silhouette Business (November 2015)
- Diving In: 30 Days to Your Cricut Business (November 2015)
- Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Silhouette Business (February 2016)
- Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Cricut Business (February 2016)
- Pinterest Boot Camp for Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Businesses (November 2016)
- Instagram Boot Camp for Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Businesses (April 2017)
- 15 Home Parties to Host with Your Silhouette or Cricut (January 2017)
- 4 Ways to Make Product Mockups (September 2017)
- All Things Silhouette Conference, Peachtree City, Georgia – November 2015
- All Things Silhouette Conference, Peachtree City, Georgia – April 2016
- All Things Silhouette Conference, Newport Beach, California – August 2016
- All Things Silhouette Conference, Peachtree City, Georgia – November 2016
- All Things Silhouette Conference, Peachtree City, Georgia – June 2017
- All Things Silhouette Conference, Peachtree City, Georgia – November 2017
- Sponsored posts and reviews – Negotiable with affiliate program capability and sample products; affiliate rates to be determined. For non affiliate program campaigns; rates are higher and must include sample products.
- Social media mentions – Available on Facebook and Instagram. Rates vary and are determined by a third party company per post.
- Sponsorship – Currently seeking non craft related brands to sponsor themed cut file downloads.
- Speaking engagements – Rates vary and travel expenses, lodging, food, and payment for appearances are expected.
- Guest posting – Rates to be determined for your blog or website.
- Designer cut files – I also accept guest posts and exclusive .SVG cut files to share with Cutting for Business readers at no charge to designers.
- Advertising – I do not accept requests for banner advertising or email advertising on Cutting for Business.
- Republishing – I do allow republishing of my content for magazines with compensation.
- Affiliate program – Cutting for Business offers an affiliate program. Get in contact for an invite.
Ready to start your relationship with Cutting for Business? Email me now at email@example.com.