Today, it’s another supplier spotlight – and a few product ideas for Silhouette Cameo and Cricut small business owners. On to the good stuff: Where to buy blank dog shirts for crafting?
The best advice that I can give you is to look at your favorite source for human clothes. From my previous post, Where to Buy Tee Shirts for Crafting, you might be surprised that several of my favorite human clothing suppliers offer dog clothing. You’ll find that most of these sites sell the same brand (Doggie Skins). Here’s that list:
- L.A.T. Apparel is the manufacturer of Doggie Skins. (View them here.)
- S&S Activewear carries Doggie Skins various colors. (View it here.)
- One Stop Inc carries one style of dog shirts in various colors and extended sizes. (View here.)
- Mission Imprintables carries Doggie Skins. (View here.)
- American Apparel carries three different styles of dog shirts in several colors: tee, raglan, and zip hoodie. (View them here.) (American Apparel is the manufacturer and seller.)
- TSC Apparel sells Doggie Skins and American Appareal dog clothing. (View here.)
- Alpha Broder carries Doggie Skins and American Apparel dog clothing. (View here.)
Then, I reached out to a family friend who has been a dog groomer for many years and she recommended Mirage Pet Products. They are a wholesale only company, so you’ll need to submit appropriate paperwork to shop with them. I browsed their site and they have a huge selection, plus they carry other dog necessities as well like leashes and collars. While you are busy making dog shirts, have you thought about offering leashes, collars, or bandanas? You could even customize leashes or collars with the dog’s name and owner’s phone number in heat transfer vinyl!
Save this post to Pinterest: