Last month when the Powerball and Mega Millions jackpots reached historical record numbers, I took a few hours to find a few splurge worthy products I was going to buy with my winnings. Unfortunately, I didn’t win either jackpot. So, rather than put my list to waste – I’m sharing it today. Perhaps you are looking for a few splurges to put on your holiday list this year? If so, read on!
- Laser printer. While it’s out of my budget this year, I’d love to have a Glowforge. If you don’t know what this machine does, it’s a laser printer that engraves, carves, cuts, and more. Price tag: $4000. Click here to learn more.
- Workbox 3.0. Scrapboxes have been around for a while. If you haven’t heard of them, it is basically an armoire that you can tuck away an entire craft room full of goods and then it all folds into itself and packs up to stay neat and tidy. Price tag: $1,995. Click here to learn more.
- Sublimation printer. Sublimation is all the rage right now in the craft world! You create your designs, send them to the printer, and heat transfer them straight to your product. The Virtuoso is a great starter machine and actually pretty affordable! Price tag: $500 and up. Click here to learn more.
- CNC machine. I always drool over the large wooden and metal cut letters and I know that one way to cut them is by using a CNC machine. While you can buy smaller format CNC machines – I want the one that takes up my whole garage! Price tag: $5,000 and up. (Way up! That garage model of my fantasy would cost at least $25,000!)
- Direct to garment printer. I’m sure you already know, but I love making wearable gear like tee shirts. However, I hate weeding but love designing! The perfect solution would be a direct to garment printer. If you don’t know what these are, you create your design, load your shirt, and they print right onto the shirt. Price tag: $12,000 and up. Click here to learn more.
- Power tool bundle. Want to make all the fabulous wood signs you see around the internet? Invest in a power tool set and get started! I love, love my Dewalt tools! Price tag: $300 and up. Click here to learn more.
- Large format cutter. If you’ve outgrown your Silhouette or Cricut cutting machine, you might want to pick up a large format cutter. Price tag: $1800 and up. Click here to learn more.
- Embroidery machine. I just love the embroidered look of finished products, but I am not a big fan of the process of embroidery. I know that many crafters aways have their eye on embroidery machines! Price tag: $1000 and up (for a well reviewed one!) Click here to learn more.
Need a more affordable shopping list for an experienced crafter? Click here. What’s on your splurge worthy list this year? Leave it in the comments!