I’ve got a challenge for you this week: Decide on a video technique to use in your Silhouette or Cricut small business and create a video to post to social media by the end of the week. Here’s a look at the video marketing related posts on the blog:
- How to Easily Add Sparkle to Your Product Videos
- 5 Tips for Better Live Videos
- Easy Video Mockups in Your Craft Business
- Tutorial: How to Create Animated Social Media Graphics
- Tutorial: How to Create a Video Thank You in Your Craft Business
- Advertising with Stop Motion Videos in Your Silhouette or Cricut Business
- How to Create Slideshows for Advertising Your Craft Business
- How to Use Flipagram in Your Silhouette or Cricut Business
Why Video Marketing?
According to Wordstream, more than one-third of online activity is spent watching video! They further go on to state that the millennial age group watches the most online videos. If that isn’t enough, it is estimated that videos on social media networks generate more shares than text and images combined!
Get out there and get recording!
Save this post to Pinterest:
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.