I’m so excited to introduce my brand new mini guide: 4 Ways to Make Product Mockups For Silhouette and Cricut Small Business Owners!
- Offers 4 methods of creating mockups for your craft business: Silhouette Studio (based on Version 4), Cricut Design Space, PicMonkey, and through a 3rd party service.
- Bonus tutorials detail how to create mockups using glitter or patterns in both Silhouette Studio and Cricut Design Space.
- You do not need to be technically inclined to follow the step-by-step instructions included in this guide.
- As always, I’m available to answer any and all questions you may have. My contact information is available in the guide.
- 4 Ways to Make Product Mockups For Silhouette and Cricut Small Business Owners is a 38 page ebook and costs $10. Click here to purchase. After purchasing, it will be emailed to you automatically at the address registered with Paypal. (Please check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it.)
Share on Pinterest
Sharing is caring! I can only continue to write awesome content if readers like you share it – please save the image below to Pinterest.
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.