Trademarks are one of the most asked questions I get on the Cutting for Business blog. To make the trademark information easier to find on the blog – here it is all in one place!
- Understanding Licenses on Cutting Files, Designs, and Fonts
- Why doesn’t Etsy Remove Trademark Violations?
- Trademark Infringements & Alternatives for Silhouette Cameo and Cricut Crafters
- What is the Trademark Official Gazette?
- Does a Disclaimer Protect You From Copyright or Trademark Issues?
- Tutorial: How to Search the US Patent & Trademark Office TESS Database
- International Trademark Info for Silhouette & Cricut Crafters
- Who Owns the Rights to Custom Made Designs
- Cricut’s Angel Policy for Licensed Images in Design Space
Articles related to specific companies or products:
- Can I Sell Handmade Disney items?
- Trademarks: Can You Sell NFL Items Made with Your Silhouette Cameo?
- Trademarks: Collegiate School Licensing in Your Silhouette Business
- Greek Licensing in Your Silhouette or Cricut Business
- Trademarks: Straight Outta Shirts and Your Silhouette or Cricut Business
- Trademarks: Military Licensing in Your Silhouette Cameo Business
- Can you Create Products for Direct Sales Reps?
- Are Bible Verses Copyrighted or Trademarked?
- Trademarks: Can I make and sell personalized Starbucks cups?
- Are ‘Keep Calm’ Sayings Trademarked?
Crafter to crafter issues:
- Copying Another Crafter’s Design versus Getting Inspiration
- How to Deal with Copycats in Your Craft Business
- Help Stop Image Theft Between Crafters
Remember, while you may see other crafters selling trademarked products – the consequences can be life changing. I mean, who has a larger legal team: You or a major corporation? Instead, I’d recommend you focus on something different and unique in your own small business.
Save this post to Pinterest:
Wishing you many sales,
If you found this information helpful, pass it to another crafty business owner or business owner-to-be by sharing it on your favorite social media. Sharing it is also a great way to find it when you need it again!