I’ll be honest, shipping products is a huge stumbling block for new Silhouette Cameo and Cricut Explore small business owners. I’ve got something to tell you: Once you get over the mental block – shipping products from home is NO BIG DEAL.
Let’s look at everything you need to know to get shipping:
- Here’s how shipping from home works: How to Ship Packages from Home
- If shipping isn’t for you, try local pickups: 7 Local Pick Up Tips for Sellers of Handmade Products
- Make sure your product is well packaged: Easy (and cheap!) packaging ideas for your Silhouette Cameo Products
- Do good for the environment: Reusing Shipping Boxes in Your Silhouette Based Business
- If it’s breakable, better package it well: How to Package Fragile Handmade Products for Shipping
- You need a scale: Which One to Buy: Food Scale or Postage Scale for Shipping?
- Misplaced packages are going to happen: Lost Packages in Your Handmade Business: Who is liable buyers or sellers?
- Don’t exclude military customers: How to Ship to APO/FPO/DPO Addresses
- Shipping a lot? Invest in an ink free printer: Review: Dymo LabelWriter 4XL
- How to package a decal: How to Package Decals in Your Silhouette or Cricut Business
- Price increases happen every year, here is the latest: 2017 USPS Price Increases
- Wooden signs aren’t difficult to ship: How to Ship Extra Large Wooden Signs
- When the customer doesn’t provide the right address: How to Handle a Customer Who Provided the Wrong Shipping Address
- Shipping internationally is a great way to expand your business: Shipping Internationally: What You Need to Know
There’s a lot of Silhouette and Cricut business owners on Pinterest, save this so they see it: