There’s nothing more important to a business than its customers. As small business owners, we need to correctly deal with customers – each and every time! Luckily – I’ve got a lot of articles about customer service on the blog.
Customer Service 101
- Having a good refund and exchange policy in writing can prevent problems before they start: Writing a refund policy for your Silhouette Cameo business
- There’s things you should never say to a customer: 10 Words to Avoid in Customer Service – and Alternatives
- Sometimes, customers make mistakes: How to Handle a Customer Who Provided the Wrong Shipping Address
- When you don’t want to complete an order, but you need to be nice: 5 Copy and Paste Ways to Decline an Order
- There’s always that “one”: 11 Ways to Deal with Difficult Customers in Your Silhouette Business
- Handwritten notes are not the norm anymore: Customer Retention in Your Craft Business – The Handwritten Note
- Read my opinion and my explanation: Discounts for friends and family – should you give them?
- Eventually, you’ll get some: How to Deal with Negative Feedback in your Silhouette or Cricut Business
- What to do if they stop responding: How to Deal with Etsy Customers Who Don’t Respond to Messages
- Some customers just want to call you: Tips for Dealing with Customers by Phone in Your Etsy Business
- Every customer just wants to be heard: My Policy is: ‘No Social Media Comment Left Behind’ – Is Yours?
- Just don’t do it: Venting or Trashing Your Customers on Social Media
Share this post to Pinterest to hep another small business owner: