Today seems like a good day to launch a new mini guide! After several rounds of editing and a slight delay – I’m thrilled to launch the next mini guide in my social media lineup – Instagram Boot Camp for Silhouette & Cricut Businesses. Like the first mini guide, Pinterest Boot Camp for Silhouette & Cricut Businesses, it’s a 7 day plan to help you get started on Instagram.
- Instagram Boot Camp for Silhouette & Cricut Businesses is a 7 day self study guide. Each day I present information about specific tasks, and you should complete the tasks before moving to the next day.
- You do not have to have an Instagram account to use the guide.
- This mini guide is geared towards owners of Silhouette and Cricut small businesses.
- Even if you’ve never seen Instagram before, at the end – you be able to confidently work Instagram for your Silhouette or Cricut small business.
Future Boot Camps
- The next guide in the series will focus on Etsy SEO. I’m waiting to see how Etsy Studio goes over before officially launching it.
- Instagram Boot Camp for Silhouette & Cricut Businesses is a 36 page ebook and costs $10. Click here to purchase. After purchasing, it will be emailed to you automatically. (Please check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it.)
Share on Pinterest
- Want to help spread the word? Save this post to Pinterest, just hover over the image below or tap it on mobile:
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.