Yesterday I shared an awesome pendant tutorial on the blog, and got to thinking – I know many sellers create earrings and other jewelry using their Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Explore. A great way to display earrings and necklaces for sale are on cards. I designed a few earring and necklace card templates that you can use in your small business.
I’ve set the files up as Silhouette Studio Print and Cut Designs. Here’s how to use them:
- Download the files here and here.
- Open them in Silhouette Studio.
- Add details like your business name or website address to the blank templates.
- Optional: Add additional graphics in the background if desired.
- Print and cut them on your favorite cardstock and mount your jewelry on them.
Save this post:
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.