After yesterday’s Spring sayings for crafters, I thought I would make a list of sayings for gardens and gardeners, too! Many of these would make great wooden signs to stick in your customer’s garden!
- Welcome to my garden
- So many weeds, so little time
- I grow plants between the weeds
- I tried, it died!
- Life is better in the garden
- Compost happens
- May all your weeds be wildflowers
- Nothing bugs me in my garden
- Free weeds, you pick’em
- Free weeds, pull your own
- Ring bell, if no answer – pull weeds
- Delight in the little things
- Potting shed
- Gardeners know the best dirt
- This is my happy place
- A dirty hoe is a happy hoe
- Grow, darn it!
- Flower market
- Ladybug/butterfly/beetle/caterpillar crossing
- Weed sanctuary
- Plant seeds, grow blessings
- We’re in the garden drinking (beer/wine/sweet tea/coffee)
- Some see dandelions, others see wishes
- What happens in the garden, stays in the garden
- Gardening – Cheaper than therapy
- (Custom name)’s Garden
- A gardener’s work is never done
Don’t forget: I always recommend that you check for trademark conflicts at the TESS database. Get a tutorial at this link.
You can find more crafting inspiration lists at this link.
Love this post? Save it to Facebook or Pinterest:
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.