There’s a handful of tutorials on how to create product mockups on the Cutting for Business blog. Most of these tutorials are geared towards Silhouette Studio users. Since so many Cricut users have been asking me how to create product mockups in Design Space, here’s a quick tutorial.
How to Create Product Mockups in Cricut Design Space
- Create your design in Cricut Design Space.
- Either take a photo of your blank item or purchase and download a product mockup. Then, click “Upload Images” on the left hand side.
- Choose your image and click the “Continue” button.
- No need to clean up the image, so just click the “Continue” button again. (Note: My image looks blurry because it is very large.)
- Select “Save as a Print Then Cut image” and click “Save”.
- Select your image and click “Insert Images”.
- Right click your image and click “Move backward” to get it behind your design.
- Drag your the image and design around until it looks how you want it to.
- Now, you’ll save it by taking a screenshot. On Mac, click “Command”, “Shift”, and “4” at the same time, then drag the rectangle around your image to save it. On Windows, use the snipping tool. Here’s my finished mockup image:
Save this tutorial to Pinterest:
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.