Remember that post on mind dumping from yesterday? This is one of the projects that I’ve had in my idea book forever. I thought it would be neat to have an Etsy shop called “Morse Cards” and make a line of Morse Code cards. My idea was inspired by all the Morse Code jewelry over on Etsy. If you have seen these, click here to view one of my favorite shops. To create your own Morse Code card using a Silhouette Cameo, continue on.
DIY Morse Code Valentine’s Cards
Step by Step Tutorial
- Use print and cut to first print the pull tab insert and the design on the front. The message on the cut file included below is “I love you” To create your own message use the middle dot (Option and 8 on a Mac or ALT 0183 on Windows) and hypens to create each letter.
- Cut the card using the included cut file on your colored cardstock.
- Fold the card on the fold lines and glue the flap together.
- Attach the message to the front of the card.
- Insert the decoder into the card.
That’s it! I love a good, quick project!
Save this tutorial to Pinterest:
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.