Remember that post on mind dumping from yesterday? This is one of the projects that I’ve had in my idea book forever. I thought it would be neat to have an Etsy shop called “Morse Cards” and make a line of Morse Code cards. My idea was inspired by all the Morse Code jewelry over on Etsy. If you have seen these, click here to view one of my favorite shops. To create your own Morse Code card using a Silhouette Cameo, continue on.
DIY Morse Code Valentine’s Cards
Step by Step Tutorial
- Use print and cut to first print the pull tab insert and the design on the front. The message on the cut file included below is “I love you” To create your own message use the middle dot (Option and 8 on a Mac or ALT 0183 on Windows) and hypens to create each letter.
- Cut the card using the included cut file on your colored cardstock.
- Fold the card on the fold lines and glue the flap together.
- Attach the message to the front of the card.
- Insert the decoder into the card.
That’s it! I love a good, quick project!
Save this tutorial to Pinterest:
Wishing you many sales,
If you found this information helpful, pass it to another crafty business owner or business owner-to-be by sharing it on your favorite social media. Sharing it is also a great way to find it when you need it again!