Need some quick cash this holiday season? Why not run a Monogram Madness Sale using your Silhouette Cameo or Cricut? Today, I’m giving you ready to use graphics to host your own sale on social media.
How to Run a Monogram Madness Sale
- Choose your favorite Monogram Madness sale graphic.
- Post it on social media along with instructions for ordering, payment, and shipping (if needed). In most cases, you can just put the monogram decal in a plain envelope with a stamp.
- Create the order and mail it out.
- Enjoy some extra money this holiday season.
Fonts I Used
Sample Facebook Post
- Monogram Madness Vinyl Decal Sale – all orders ship in 3 days. Comment with style, monogram, color, and Paypal email address for invoice. (Post with image.)
Sample Instagram Post
- #Monogram Madness Sale! 3 inch by 3 inch #vinyl #decal. Perfect for #laptop, #car, #notebook, and more! DM or comment with style, monogram, color, and Paypal email address – ships free! #monograms #monogrameverything #monogramlove #monogramitall #monogramlife #monogramobsessed (Post with image.)
To Edit the Graphics
- Need to make a change to the graphics provided? No problem!
- Download your favorite graphic and open it in PicMonkey.com.
- On the left hand side, choose the butterfly icon, then choose the rectangle overlay.
- Change the overlay color to white and cover anything you want to change with the white box. (I removed the price in the example below.)
- Add your edited text over the white box.
Download the graphics at this link.
Save this post to Pinterest:
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.