I’m so excited to share this with you today! The team who has brought you Little Big Crafter (read more in this post) and Creative Fabrica (read more in this post) has now added a cut file subscription to Creative Fabrica! This is a subscription based service (similar to those offered by both Silhouette and Cricut). Here’s what’s included – and why I really love it:
What’s Included in the Creative Fabrica Craft Subscription
- Cut Files – There’s currently over 300, with new designs being uploaded daily. You can download and use as many as you’d like when you have a subscription.
- Commercial Use Licenses – This means that you can sell products without limitations that you’ve downloaded through Creative Fabrica. The only thing that you cannot do is sell the digital files.
- The Formats You Need – all files include SVG, PNG, DXF and EPS.
- Unique Files – The files in this subscription can’t be found anywhere else.
- TESS Database Checked – This may be my favorite part – the design files have been checked against the TESS Database at the United States Patent and Trademark Office. (This doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t double check!) Learn more about the database in this post.
- Affordable – At $4 a month for a 3 month plan, this is a no brainer for those who do not create their own cut files!
Save this post to Pinterest:
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.