Both Silhouette Cameo and Cricut small business crafters can use heat transfer vinyl and their machine to easily customize blank pajamas. Every year, I get emails asking where to buy Christmas themed pajamas. Honestly, it is best to buy these as early in the season as you can because they sell out every year. If you are just now looking to purchase or need to replenish your stock, I’ve rounded up who currently has them in stock as of today (November 9th, 2016). Since I understand that most Cutting for Business readers will embellish and resell them, only pajamas under $20 a set are listed below.
- Alibaba, AliExpress, and DHgate – I’ve recently post about using these sites – click here to read the post.
- Various styles and sellers. Prices range, but are generally between $5 and $10 per piece.
- ARB Blanks
- Short sleeved and shorts only. Available in red or green striped. Limited amount of sizes in stock.
- Sew for Less
- Sells adult, kids, and doll striped sets
- $17.99, $12.99, and $7.99
- Monkey Tails Blanks
- Green and green striped with red cuffs
- AE Blanks
- Striped and drop seat options
- Jasie Blanks
- Several styles available, including plaid
- Prices range from $12.00 to $14.50
- SS Crafters
- $12.75 per set
If you know of a supplier that still has Christmas pajamas in stock and are under $20 a set let me me know in the comments. Remember, as sellers sell out and can’t fulfill orders, raise the price on your sets if you still have them in stock.
Save this post to Pinterest:
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.