It’s launch day! Today, I’m thrilled to announce the launch of the first mini guide in a new series I am writing. Pinterest Boot Camp for Silhouette & Cricut Businesses is a 7 day plan to whip your small business Pinterest account into shape. I launched this mini guide at the All Things Silhouette Conference over the weekend and have received great feedback on it!
- Pinterest Boot Camp for Silhouette & Cricut Businesses is a 7 day self study guide. Each day I present information about specific tasks, and you are expected to complete the tasks before moving to the next day.
- You do not have to have a Pinterest account to use the guide.
- This mini guide is geared towards owners of Silhouette and Cricut small businesses.
- You’ll be rocking Pinterest for your small business when you get to the end of the guide.
Future Boot Camps
- Watch for the next books in the series: Instagram and Etsy SEO.
- Pinterest Boot Camp for Silhouette & Cricut Businesses is a 28 page ebook and costs $10. Click here to purchase. After purchasing, it will be emailed to you automatically. (Please check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it.)
Share on Pinterest
- Want to help spread the word? Save this post to Pinterest, just hover over the image below or tap it on mobile:
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.