Yikes, Cutting for Business readers! I had to make a few maternity shirts lately, and let me say that blank maternity shirts were not easy to find! Today, I’m sharing a list of sites I found the carry blank maternity shirts – perfect for Silhouette Cameo or Cricut crafting.
Where to Find Maternity Shirts for Crafting
- Monag – As I mentioned in a previous post, Monag carries lots of infant blanks and maternity shirts as well. Short sleeve shirts were around $5 each, while long sleeve were around $4 each (currently on sale). Discounts are available on bulk purchases. Of the sites listed, Monag had the largest style and color selection; colors included black, white, grey, navy, pink, green, brown, and red.
- CTS Maternity – Offers black or white short sleeve and black long sleeve blank shirts. Short sleeve are $8.50, long sleeve are $10. No need for tax ID to order.
- Preggers and Proud Maternity Blanks – Offers black and white tanks, short sleeve, and long sleeve shirts. Tanks and shorts sleeve are $8.75 each, long sleeve are $9.95 each. No need for tax ID to order.
- LAT Apparel – Offers short sleeve maternity shirts in pink, bright pink, black, or white. I didn’t register for LAT Apparel to see prices because I was looking for long sleeve.
- Local retail – I’m guessing that unless you need maternity shirts in bulk, you should be able to find them locally (Old Navy, Target, Walmart) for competitive prices.
Was this post helpful? Save it to Pinterest: