From the emails I’ve received, Cutting for Business readers like selling alcohol themed items. I’ve already provided a crafting inspiration list for beer and another one for wine related products. By popular request, here’s a crafting inspiration list for liquor and other drinks. For someone who doesn’t drink much more than an occasional beer or glass of wine – this was a project! Cheers!
- (Type of liquor) may not be the answer, but it is worth a shot!
- I’m only here for the drinks
- Drinks well with others
- I’d rather be drinking
- Life is too short to drink cheap liquor
- Who cares if the glass is half empty or half full – I drink straight from the bottle.
- This looks like a job for (type of liquor)
- Drinking margaritas with my señoritas
- This señorita needs a margarita
- Adulting requires (type of liquor)
- (Type of liquor) made me do it
- Save water, drink (type of liquor)
- Run? I thought you said rum!
- Drinking rum in the morning makes me a pirate
- Misery loves (type of liquor)
- There’s a chance this is (type of liquor)
- Mornings are for mimosas
- You had me at champagne (or type of liquor)
- I make (type of liquor) disappear, what’s your superpower?
- You can drink like a fish if you are a mermaid
- I love drunk me, but I don’t trust that bitch
- Trust me, you can dance. -(Type of liquor)
- When life gives you lemons, just add (type of liquor)
- Sorry coffee, today calls for (type of liquor)
- (Type of liquor) mixes well with everything
- May contain alcohol
- Real women/men drink (type of liquor)
- Gym? I thought you said gin!
See other crafting inspiration lists and get selling at this link.
Save this post to Pinterest:
Wishing you many sales,
If you found this information helpful, pass it to another crafty business owner or business owner-to-be by sharing it on your favorite social media. Sharing it is also a great way to find it when you need it again!