Good morning! I made it back from the All Things Silhouette Conference in Newport Beach! Like other All Things Silhouette Conferences, I enjoyed a weekend of speaking about crafting and business. I joined with these presenters:
- Lori Whitlock – Designer at Lori Whitlock
- Melissa Viscount – Silhouette School
- Terri Johnson – Terri Johnson Creates
- Lisa Potts – The Rhinestone World
- Mags Bonham – Polymer Clay Jewelry Artist
- Cindy Eckhoff – Formerly with Silhouette America
- Becky Dykes – My Paper Craze
- …and more!
Here’s the slideshow I made to show you more of the conference:
Ready to attend the next conference November 4 to 5th, 2016? Register here.
No time to register now? Save this to Pinterest:
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.