I’ve gotten so many emails lately asking where to buy popsicle koozies. First things first, we are going to refer to these popsicle sleeves because “koozie” is a trademarked term of Norwood Promotional Products. Now, read on for a list of where to purchase.
Popsicle Sleeve Sources
- RCS Blanks – $1.25 each, Link
- Blissfully Blank – $1.25 each, Link
- My Vinyl Direct – $1.49 each, Link
- PID Blanks Company – $1.25 each, Link
- Acrylics for Crafting – $2.16 each, Link
- Blanks for Vinyl – $1.00 each, Link
- KB Bubblegum Bling – $0.80 each, Link
- Jasie Blanks – $1.25 each, Link
- Vahl – Pricing varies as these are purchased as a preorder. Link
- Need them locally today? Try Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Check the store locator before you head out. Link
- Amazon. Pricing varies, several sellers. Link
- Zipsicle – Pricing varies, but wholesale accounts available. Link.
*Several “buy in” groups on Facebook offer popsicle sleeves for sale. Since they do not maintain websites, they are not considered in this post, because I feel buy in groups are not where small business owners should shop for blanks.
Buy from the Manufacturer
Where are the sellers I listed above getting their popsicle sleeves to sell? Likely directly from the manufacturer. If you need large quantities, there are plenty of manufacturers on AliExpress offering popsicle sleeves for purchase. Pricing averages $.60 each without accounting for shipping (solid colors) and $1.50 each without shipping (patterns).
For higher quality popsicle sleeves, look into Zipsicle (mentioned above).
Make them Yourself
If you are handy with a sewing machine, consider making them yourselves. You’ll need a good sewing machine (or serger) and neoprene. Neoprene is the same material that wetsuits and mouse pads are made from. Many online fabric stores carry it.
What Kind of Vinyl to Use?
What’s that Smell?
If you notice an odor coming from your popsicle sleeves, set them outside in the sun for a day or so. The odor may be caused from being sprayed with pesticides when being imported.
Popsicle sleeves can also be used as pencil holders or utensil holders for lunch boxes – it’s just how you market them!
To quickly find this post again, search keyword: SUPPLYPOPSICLE.
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.